Thursday, September 17, 2009

Clash of Emotions

I love you
More than I have loved anyone else before
You are such a kind and caring person
I feel so alive and wanted in your presence
But when you exhibit jealousy, pettiness, deceit & pretense
I regret ever having met you

© james wamathai 2009

5 comments:

Laura said...

Tihihi i know someone who deserves to be told this :O

Amani said...

Dont regret let the love prevail.

dorynk said...

pastor told us dis sunday,u were born crying,grown up complaing,and will die in pain,dont u think u need 2 change dat?,well its better we search 4 doze who really understand us en leave pain 2 de past,en be happy.nyc poem

Wamathai said...

@Laura: Who's the someone?
@Amani: sometimes it happens
@Dorynk: I agree and thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds familiar, its a women issue-whining!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.