Your Lips
They appear soft
They look juicy
I fantasize about them
I want to kiss them
I wonder how they taste like
James Wamathai
I shouldn't have kissed those lips
Now it's all i think about
Their chocolaty taste
Their softness
I badly want to kiss them again!
Wangari Munyiri
Pray come again
and put your lips in mine,
And let them tell you
a tale;
And dance to the rhythm
of our beating hearts;
Just when your lips are in mine again.
Brian Kamara
Tales our lips have told, of kisses desired untold,
Of dances only our minds culd hold,
And rythms our heart all so-o yearn 4 unfold.
So now I dream of when ur lips on mine will tell so bold,
Of dreams not cold,
But again ... Of dreams untold.
Lilly Maina
on this spot wea the cool evening breeze neva blows
wea da silent river neva flows
wea the soft grass neva grows
wea my heart no ,longer glows
wea my tears now always flow
my i come for my sorrow dose
on this spot wea my heart love no longer knows.
Mokaya Vicky 'Djaq' Jakaya
****Poetry as posted on the facebook group Wamathai (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99953858024)



2 comments:
great poem,av liked it
Kiss, lips, gosh...
My girl says I be the best
Hahahaha....I can't stop kissing her though
Cos she admits without knowing
She has kissed or been kissed by others
I love her kisses too
I have to do so
Cos they are hottest lips those
And I quite understand
When I have to share that hotness
With other wannabes.
Joe Kirigia
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.