1. "Your writing sucks" [Yet they can't even name one poem or story that you have written]
2. I'm not hating...I'm just keeping it real!!
3. You were promoted because you are beautiful
4. Why is he with her yet she is not even that cute.
5. My shirt is way better then yours. (When it’s the same shirt)
6. “That guy is so stupid”, they tell everyone but privately they want to be like him.
7. You weren’t all that
8. Her big ass makes her look funny
9. It’s impossible..... You can’t do it..... Just give up.....
10. "I'm not a tribalist but..." .
11. “She’s not even pretty"
12. Those jeans look really nice but they just don’t look right on you
13. Get a vibrator; it’s a better pleaser than the real deal
14. "You’re cool, for a Kenyan chick"..
15. You should get a real job...
16. He’s ONLY with you coz i left him..
17. He's always so smart and well groomed, he must be gay.
18. That guy thinks he’s sweet but he ain't shit. I don't see why that chick is with him.
19. “Look at her, doesn't she realize that he’s only after her to make me jealous?! I almost pity her!”
20. I’m not trying to hate, I’m just saying.
21. He’s rich yes but he made his money through corrupt means
22. What do you see in her anyway?
23. Why do you, a guy, sing? It’s so gay and you are not even good at it.
24. You are so ugly.
25. You don’t look nice in that picture.
26. Her ass is un-natural she must’ve taken pills for it to be that big.
27. She walks funny, she’s probably a whore.
28. Why is she always with him, she must be fucking him.
29. You are dressed like a slut
30. You are too skinny, are you sick?
31. I taught him how to do that.
32. Why haven’t you married yet?
33. I wonder why they are still together
34. I’m better than him
35. I hate it when people of that tribe speak in public, it’s so fucking annoying.
36. He has a career in music not because he's talented or likes it but so that he can get women.
37. I can’t date him, they are poor.
***If you want to pursue something and it seems right to you, GO AHEAD AND DO IT. Do not listen to anyone who tells you it's not a good move unless they have a very good reason as they may be HATERS IN DISGUISE!!



2 comments:
I get No. 1 all the time. It used to hurt now it fuels my fire.
Haters with no solutions but they will be the first to laugh when you fall or the first to call out your name when you have made it big.
I am sure we have all done some of the above.....if u haven't ehhhhh.........
@Thelma: It used to bug me as well but it doesn't anymore thank God.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.