When tomorrow starts without me,
And am not there to see
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
Filled with tears for me
I wish so you wouldnt cry for me
Thinking of all the things
we said and never said
Please understand that an angel
Came and called me by name
And said that my place is ready
In heaven far above
If tomorrow never comes
Grace:
Just know i love you to bits
You are my sister and you mean more than the world to me
Above all, Lets make mum proud
I have not been the perfect of people
for there is no perfect person
But i have been the best i could
Probably the best possible
Papa,
It hasnt been easy raising me
I made you laugh and wonder loads
I watched too many movies in my teenage hood
Worse never missed a line in my life
I hope in my little life
I have made up for all the times i annoyed you
I hope you are proud of me
Shushu
Wow! Wat to tell you?
Just to let you know
I wish i could do repay you
Been more than a mother to me
I only have one wish
That all the children in the world
Would have you as their grandma
Or have one just like you
G
Shiku George George
The Paradox in my life
You caused me the most pain
Yet you made happier beyond my imagination
Anything else am sure i told you
Guess my friends shall
Have their wish come true
Some of them
just to see you
Others to talk to you
Be who you are
You are one in a million
To My Gals,
Dont know where to start,
For all those that havent found true love
I pray to the almighty that you
Find love, get married and get loads of children
For you all that have found it,
It aint easy and nurture it
Been there and
In the midst of all the tears
Laughter and Peace comes from it
Patience pays,
Be good lovers, mothers and wives
More so make me proud
To all My boys,
I've known some of you forever
Some of you for a short while but feels like a lifetime
Smile at the memory of 'crackhead'
Keep doing what you do
Am proud of you
Chase em dollars
To all those who knew me,
From any angle of my life
All my facebook friends,
Just my hello friends
for all those who never got a
Chance to know me
Intimately or even talk to me
Be good people
Smile, it was my signature
Talk your hearts out
just dont step on anyone toes
And Finally.........
If i made a promise to you and never kept I’m sorry it was not deliberate
Those that I owe lunches,dinners,and drinks etc have it in my memory
Just to let you know
you all made a difference in my life
Thanks
If you are reading this
Tears flowing down your cheeks
Others filled with emotions
Dont know how to react
Am still here it is just poetry
Just give me a call
© Shix Shiku George 2009



2 comments:
i don knw u but tears streamed down my cheeks as though i knew u forever!! this is beautiful!!!
Shixs,this a beautiful 1....
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.