Selfish and confused,
Feelings deep inside me,
I know they are there
They want to be free
But am a little scared
The feeling is stronger than my fear,
but what will they say?
There is something wrong with me,
Everytime i let my self listen
It kills me to know
The stupidity of mixing the past with desire
I should have known,
We all have our past,
Rome was not built in a day
It never takes a day to clear up
Now am at the door,
Not ready to enter,
nor ready to let anyone else enter
The selfish watch guard
All i ask of you
Hold my hand
because am afraid
Tell me not to worry
let me see you understand
Understand that
my loud personality
only expresses my little heart
Just to let you know
Am a dog in the manger
Now am sick and tired of it
Have taken my chances
Am not ready to let go
Cant be the door keeper no more
I want it to myself
I know it wont be easy
© Shix Shiku George 2009



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.