Dreams come and go, we are what we are today because of the dreams that we once had in the past, we are forced to sacrifice lots of our pleasures in order to achieve one dream. Its not easy to give birth to a bigger baby and the same is for dreams.
At times we get hurt and disappointed but we still have to stand strong because only the strong survive. It is a world of the strong surviving.
In our journey of surviving we meet so many obstacles that at times threaten to bring us down but we should know that the world needs us and that we should never give up.
We meet people who at times tend to make us inferior but we should not feel inferior because someone made us to.
I learnt to tell myself “I am so special and nothing in the world will ever make me inferior, I may not be the best but am sure so sure I could swear with my own life am not the worst. I love myself and I will never allow anything to harm me. I am responsible for my life and I will never forgive myself if anything ever happened to a part of me. I have a life to live a dream to make come true, a goal to achieve and a duty to perform to the society. I can make it through the rain I can stand up whenever I fall down once again on my own.”
With these in mind I can bet I am a million miles away from my setbacks.
There is nothing impossible on the face of the earth just focus and am certain you can do it.
I DID IT WHY CANT YOU DO IT???????????
C’MON WAKE UP AND WORK TOWARDS ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS.
© Naomi 2009



2 comments:
There's this poem by Marianne .....forgot the last name, its goes like 'Our deepest fear i snot that we are inadequate but powerful beyond measure...'
Its lovely, reading this reminds me of that...
Yes we can. Here's to loving ourselves! Clink.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.