Monday, December 14, 2009

I Love You

Last night was the longest night
I have had in a long time
It beat the record of a sleepless night
I looked at you as you were sleeping
A thought crossed my mind
I must have been a fool
To let you go
and am even a bigger fool
Letting you back in

I look at you more and more
Wondering how you sleep
Looking so content
Have done so much
I see nothing wrong
You weren't there
You too have done much
Have heard,
my jealousy is getting over me
I cant point fingers
Haven't been the best

It finally dawns on me
I love you to bits
You make my days
Even in your absentia
I love you

shiku george 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this poem is real cool congrats! n the rhyming well done

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.