I live with a friend of mine on the outskirts of Nairobi. The residents of our apartment block largely keep to themselves hence interactions are rare. One neighbour however, has always been friendly to us since we moved in. She is the one we go to if we want to borrow something . One day I came home only to realize that I had left my keys at the office. I was really screwed since my housemate was out of the country and it was too late to go back to the office so I headed to my neighbour’s house hoping she would come up with a solution. After I explained my predicament she stepped out to phone her sister. It turned out that the sister lived nearby, alone and worked nights. She did not have a problem with me spending the night at her place and so my neighbour, who had a spare key, took me there. She gave me a quick tour of the house and then showed me where I would sleep. She left with the key reasoning that since the door was self locking then I wouldn’t need it. She would come to check up on me in the morning in any case. I found it odd but I didn’t say anything. I ate some food that she had brought for me and went to bed after that. Roughly two hours later, I felt a warm naked body get into bed with me. It was my neighbour. I tried to speak but she kissed me and proceeded to strip me of the few items of clothing I had. I did not resist.
© james wamathai 2009



5 comments:
I find this so strange, stranger than fiction. It's surprising that you did not resist but I guess that's what makes guys and girls different...
i hope that ur "neighbour" is not ur fb friend. it would be crazy.
hahahahaha! Dude!!! I love ur creative craziness.
:) Simple and tasteful. Kudos.
so nice...tastefully done. Wanjagi, get off your high horse.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.