I held you with my might,
In the still of the night,
You ruled my mind....
Enfolded me in your arms,I heard a tender rhapsody,
Masculine Vs Feminine......
Sweet fragrance on my garment.
Warm soft hands on anxious flesh...
You caressed my hair with your tender fingers..
Smoochy lips on sweet cheeks..Wet lips on my sensitive neck..
Sweenyomination...then..Mwaaarrrrhhhh!!!!!......hhhhh!!!
I look upon that taim as a fountain of sweet waters,
A sort of perfumed garden,a dim twilight..
I hope my eyes spoke my heart,for you left me speechless...
A lot for my being to hold..
They say...This feeling is as that with ghosts..
everyone talks about it,but few have seen..
But am not talking bout it..am letting my feelings known..
Because I found it amazing,not just the ordinary.
Its true..you never lose if You give something willingly,
Fragrance always remains with the hands that give the Rose..
Anything can turn out to be something...
I don't know what this will turn out to be,but either way..I'll stay..
because nothing in a caterpillar tells you it will turn into a butterfly...
© Judith Ngonyo 2009



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.