Friday, January 22, 2010

Your Comments

I have enjoyed all the feedback in terms of comments whether negative or positive, I want to share some of the interesting ones.

The Haters

Anonymous on How i met him

r u gay?

The Subject of my post responded

Manjeru on Majeru - lalalala

thanks for the love.
Manjeru


The Compliments

Gabby on when i'm gone

You already left a mark, the word Poem always comes with James Tagged on it. That will be hard to erase from my mind...

The Advertisers

Elle on Lions, Bears & Dinosaurs
I like this very much...visit the blog for some stuff I do ;~))
http://myheartscripted.blogspot.com/

The Wierd Ones

Joyunspeakable on Amnesia
Yames...wamasai
Now you are lucky.
In coast we make you wake up
On a coconut tree?
The jinis just misread your name...

James on My Ex

cant compare her with currency

Dorynk on When you smile
if u wanted me to smile,u have it in abundance,ope i dont knock the wall with this complement

The honest ones

Kathesya on My First Time
clearly most of us have our minds in the gutters....me included lol. nice one

The Teachers

Mundia on What I love about you

Great, That's a wonderful poem. It expreses compliments...But 'I' is a proper noun so It should be capital through out...refer to lines 2 and 6 please. Mundia Joe Santos

Post with the most comments

White woman



Savvykenya inspired this post (or rather i stole her idea, i hope i don't get sued).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.