Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Groovy Tracks

I love damages the series but I love the theme song ‘When I am through with you’ by The VLA even more. Don’t let my apparent familiarity with the song fool you, I found out its name and the band who sung it just yesterday. The song belongs to a genre, rock, which I feel nothing for but I’m a music fan who loves groovy tracks which is one of reasons why I love this particular one. I love groovy tracks for an obvious reason, I can dance to them. I have another reason for loving them, one that I have never shared. If I were ever to put on background music while I was having sex it would definitely be something groovy, that slow turn the lights down low stuff just wouldn’t work for me.

Download ‘When I am through with you’ by The VLA here. I did and since then It has been on repeat.

Learn more about the VLA Band here http://www.myspace.com/thevlaband

Do have a lovely and groovy day.

3 comments:

savvy said...

I love rock...it's the genre I live for but I haven't heard this song before. Downloading as I type.

So you love dancing?

Anonymous said...

I love Damages but got to know about it last week. Got the 1st season but the last episode was incomplete. I am floating on how it ended. Are there other seasons?
I love rock but the soundtrack is not really my favorite...I think it's creepy. But I am not sure if I have that one in mind or True Blood's. One of them is creepy.
Sorry I had to debut my comments with a mini post but I'd like to commend you for always having something new when I read blogs. You *sob* are my *sob sob* inspiration

Wamathai said...

@Savvy: I hope you loved the song :)
@Lilburdy: The damages theme song is not creepy in my opinion> your mini post is welcome and so is the compliment hidden somewhere in there.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.