Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lovemaking

A touch of skin. Electrifying emotions that stimulate pure intoxication. .
Skin gets soft, slippery and sweaty as your hands flow over me. .
Our eyes meet briefly begging for a chance. . A certain hunger flows in my body at this moment. .
The floor is the stage, your wet lips press against mine. . I kiss you back passionately like l've been waiting for this moment. .
You move to my neck, l feel your fast breath, then you go to my nipples with your eager lips. . Every time you do that, it gets more and more fulfilling. You move on top of me. .
My legs move apart automatically. . I feel the sensations as you go deep inside me. . I let it all go and let you be in control. .
I feel you as you pause inside me. . Then as you push in and pull out. I moan from the pure delight and ecstasy..
As my gasp breaks the kiss, your hands are all over me. . The slow rhythm gives way to thrusts of passion. .
I grasp and release you, grasp and release you. . My toes curl. .
I’m quiet; your warm body against mine is breathtaking. .

Then you collapse on top of me. . Still hot and burning. . .

© Winnie Salome 2009

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woow! that turned me horny for real.

joyunspeakable2011 said...

seriously, wamathai, are you a women mind reader, or did you have woman capacities some times..
me likey

Wamathai said...

@joyunspeakable: Its written by "Winnie Salome', a woman.

Our Kid said...

Wonderfully written and wonderfully made.

Mburu Kamau said...

Interesting read.
But the graphic descripition leaves me wondering how it feels when 'pausing inside'.
Maybe a trial is worthy explaining!

Doreen said...

THat was gorgeously emotionally and sexually in tune.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.