Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Es-ty Speaks 06.10.09

I am writing my thoughts down for the first time and I have reservations about it but on the other hand I’m the girl with the big personality (I think that's a kind word for annoying and loud Ha ha) and so a life of secrecy is not my thing (other than when some guy dumped me and i told everyone that I was the one who did the dumping Haha...you see what i meant...no secrecy). I finally got a job in an organization where everybody (including my supervisor) is too busy to deal with the intern even after i put on my super sweet face and my normal bra (not the push up one that's for interviews and first dates). So I’m going with the proactive approach, the I'll ask and ask until you answer me. I have to move from this intern position to something with a door title Haha.

My thoughts are an organized mess in writing and speech so do pardon the random sputter.

About that boyfriend who dumped me, let’s call him Tim (to hide his real name which is Tim Haha...finally i can vent). So Tim was/is not my type since my type is cute, neat and an eye candy (oh yeah I've never dated a dude who's not hot...i carry vanity on my sleeve). So we had been going out (i think) for a while i was a rebound from my one year break up (something to make me feel better). This rebound thing with Tim was very physical. Then he started talking funny in the morning and making me breakfast. That confuses a girl you know, especially if it’s in the morning before I’ve drunk my first cup of coffee. So suddenly this guy who has these shoulder length dreadlocks looks and is too dark-ish for my taste seems interesting enough to have a thing with huh. Oh what the heck i could make him 40% my rebound dude, 30% my clande, 10% my night boyfriend and 20% could be whatever my mood swings felt like. A couple of weeks into the thing i had with Tim, I was seen by his boys saw me making out with some dude at a club and predictably they told on me. So Tim called and requested for a meet the next day and when I showed up he told me to what his boys saw. If you ask me, i never did anything wrong. I had always wanted to make out with the guy at the club so he had priority over Tim and it’s better i got it out o the way earlier than later when that 10% increased. I was also drunk and everyone understands what alcohol does to girls, they loose balance so i lost my balance tripped and fell on his lips...ooops. Then dude its just kissing and lastly its hearsay and hearsay is not admissible evidence..:) I convince Tim to hang around, i gel him up nicely and we are back on. Couple of weeks later he seems distant so i snoop in his phone (naturally) to find saucy texts between him and some lady, forgive me i meant Slore (i.e. slut+whore) who i know. So when Slore saw Tim she blatantly thought he was
not all that and even wondered what i was doing with him (code for why with you and not me...i found that out later). So i ask Tim's friends and word is Slore is being a Slore with him and they are doing all that pertains to sloring with him when i was out of town.
I asked Tim if they were sloring around and he denied it but a sneak a peek in his phone suggested the opposite. The dude had all this love love messages, yes there was a love word thrown in and that’s when i knew it was over. There’s no way I was going to trip over a ten percenter (10%). All i could think of was how Slore had thought that he was 'euugh' when she first met him, what a whore! I swear i threw up in my mouth. I had never been so disgusted and i had never wanted someone out of my house that fast but being that i hate confrontation i figured that he'll realize that i'm done with him. Of course i bitched all over facebook on our mutual friends walls. Then removed them as friends and wished them a long life filled with venereal diseases and healthy viruses and while at it maybe take a slow boat to China.

A couple of months later, I saw Slore. She had grown fat, had love handles and a double chin (Haha). That made me happy. I also saw the dude but he avoided me. What a bitch, what would i do...maybe slit his wrists and let him bleed it out...he clearly can’t take a bleeding ha...woose its just a razor Haha! No am kidding maybe i'd pour my drink on him call a bouncer and make sure he gets a beating...or maybe just remained calm...but because he's chicken we'll never know. My reliable sources tell me they broke up. The girl was in shock. Haha. The Slore was in shock (seriously that’s just funny), okay when you steal a girl's ten percent chances are once the mystery is over and he realises that under all the mystery lies a man stealer he’ll leave. Slore's do not have a manual or something Haha. A single miserable fat girl who's binge eating (there goes the waist line) and a sad miserable Tim who keeps on leaving me voice messages and drowning himself in alcohol.

Finally The World is Perfect and these are my first written thoughts.

© Es-ty 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.