Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Than Friends


You insist that we are friends and should remain so
But I disagree and here’s why;
We not only get along but you understand me
While others think I’m weird, you think I’m different
In a special and interesting way
You genuinely love me and are always looking out for me
You enjoy my company and we have fun together
You are kind and its endearing
The way I see it we are beyond being friends
And I would like us to explore that further
Because in my opinion there is no one better
I could think of to entrust my heart with
I’m I making any sense?

© james wamathai 2009

10 comments:

nelly silver said...

if u were a pastor of love kenya hakungekuwa tribal clashes 2007 kip it up bro...................................

Wamathai said...

Hehehe, interestin insight there my brother but thank u.

ellina said...

Simplicity in its rawest form. Cheers!

Wamathai said...

Thanks Ellina for the love.

Cizoe said...

This is so true..........did you read my mind? I am going through such a situation.

Wamathai said...

It happens a lot btw.

Anthony said...

Brother you nailed that dead on!You could n`t be more right.I am in the very same pickle and its a matter of life and death predicament for me.Excellent display of artistry and reality.

Wamathai said...

THank u. I wud love to hear bout ur predicament btw.

Melissa said...

Love it, Love it LOVE IT!!!! Gonna Have to send this to everyone too! :)

Wamathai said...

@Melissa: You do that, i shall indeed appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.